TERMS & CONDITIONSPLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
By submitting a listing to Jackie.com.my you are agreed to the terms and conditions contained herein:
- Applicant warrants that they are authorized to represent the company applying for listing in Jackie.com.my. Applicant assumes all liability for the addition of their record to the Jackie Services database.
- Applicant warrants that the business represented is a functioning legal business entity, registered with whatever local authorities govern business licensing within their geographic area.
- Applicant agrees to indemnify and forever hold harmless to Jackie.com.my, Jackie Services and any of its successors for any and all liability associated with Jackie.com.my including but not limited to the publication or lack of publication of their information in the Jackie Services database. By using this service Applicant agrees to be bound by and does hereby accept Jackie Services usage policy.
- Jackie Services will not correct, edit or delete any information provided. Applicant is solely responsible for keeping their listing information current. Applicant must do all necessary and confirm their listing before submitting to us.
- Submission does not guarantee inclusion in the Jackie Services database. Duplicate listings are NOT allowed. All duplicate listings will be deleted. Repeat violators will be permanently banned from inclusion in Jackie Services.
- The minimum purchase is 1 block (100 pixels), and the maximum purchase is whatever is left.
- When you 'buy' advertisement pixels form Jackie Services, you will not 'own' any part of the webpage or this site, but rather you are granted the right to submit an image and link which will then be published on the advertisement page in the respective space you have paid for.
- You cannot change the image or link once you have submitted them, so you must be sure of the image & link you want on the advertisement page, which will be there for at least 3 years.
- The only exception is if you have a strong reason why you need a change to your image/link, e.g. Your site no longer exists, major structural change to your site, lawsuits, etc. (Potential sub-sale maybe available after all pixels has been sold out, and a Transferring fee of RM300 maybe applied for each Sub-sale case.)
- If your image and link are accepted and published on the advertisement page, you cannot get a refund.
- The site and advertisement page will be online for at least 3 years (starting from the day it published) to expiry, but possibly even longer (subject to customer renewal).
- No obscene/offensive/adult images/links will be accepted, and Jackie Services will decide what is appropriate for our site. If you submit an image or link that is rejected, you will have the opportunity to provide an alternative, otherwise your money will be refunded and you will lose your pixels.
- If your link is accepted and you later change the content of the linked site to show offensive/obscene/adult material then your link will be removed until you provide a new one, and you will not get a refund of any kind for the link downtime.
- If for whatever reason in the future you want your image and link removed from the advertisement page, you can do that, but you will not get a refund and the space will become publically available again.
- Images must be the exact size you have paid for (eg. 100 pixels = 10x10 pixels).
- Images must be in GIF or JPEG format, and a reasonable file size.
- Images must NOT be animated or Pop Out.
- Links must be to web pages only and begin with http://
- You must have the authority to provide the image and link for the website you submit.
- Funds must be fully received and cleared before your pixels go live on the advertisement page.
- There might be occasional downtime for site maintenance but we will try and keep these to a minimum.
- Once you have ordered and the funds have cleared (eg. Into our bank account), we will aim to get your pixels online within 24-48hrs (but please have patience if things kick off and loads of people order at the same time)
Any correspondence in reference to this website should be directed to: